Are you looking for ways on how to activate and verify your Chase credit card online? I assume you have just gotten your card for the first time. Don’t worry, we’ll teach you the entire procedure on activating your card in just a few minutes.
Recommended: Audacity for Mac: A Powerful Audio Editing Tool
There are two ways to activate your Chase credit card. We are now in a digital world so most of the transactions can be done online. But if you are non-techy, you can dial Chase’s hotline number and call the company.
Since you are reading this, you might be looking for a way to do the activation online. So, here’s how it is done.
How to Activate Chase Credit Card Online
These are the steps on actiavting your card. I recommend you to read and understand the process carefully so you will not face any problem while doing it.
- Please make sure you have a reliable internet connection so there’s no interruption while activating. Failure registration attempts can also lead to pending verification.
- Open your preferred browser and access Chase online.
- On the address bar, type in chase.com/verifycard.
- Sign in using your email address and password that you used when you register.
- After signing in, click the “My Account” tab and activate your card from there and save.
- Wait for 24-48 hours to activate your card.
If in case you encounter problems on activating your card, you can contact Chase customer service via hotline or email.
Activating your card online can sometimes be risky. It is important that you are using the internet privately. Also, you need to secure your username and password so no one else can access your account.
If you have questions, please let us know in the comment section below. We will try to help you with whatever we can. – We Want Your Soul Team