CIDCO Lottery 2019
Everyone deserves a home of their own. That’s why we take every opportunity to win an affordable home through CIDCO. If you wish to check the latest updates for CIDCO, keep tuning in this page.
CIDCO or City and Industrial Development Corporation is an Indian city planning agency established on March 17, 1970. It initially aims to shift the increasing population in Mumbai to a new location now known as Navi Mumbai.
CIDCO also operates other areas Maharashtra state namely: Aurangabad, Nashik, Latur, and Nanded. The said planning agency was successful in implementing projects from Neighbourhood-One (N-1) up to (N-12). It also offers housing projects in Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Ghansoli, and Dronagiri.
How does CIDCO Lottery work?
The planning agency only offers affordable housing to two income groups which EWS or Economically Weaker Sector and Low Income Group. These flats have carpet area starting from 25.81 to 29.82 sqm.
What are the requirements to be eligible for the lottery?
Of course, we will not skip the requirements. To not waste effort in time make sure you belong to any of these two groups:
- Family Income Should Not Exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakhs (Annually) for EWS Category
- EMD Amount is Rs. 5000
For LIG Applicants
- Family Income Should Not Exceed Rs. 2.67 Lakhs (Annually) for LIG Category
- EMD Amount is Rs. 25000
How to apply
- Go to, https://lottery.cidcoindia.com
- Click the “Register” button and fill in al the registration information
- Once registered, login using your your registered account.
- After logging in proceed with your application.
- After successfully finishing up your application, you may now pay for the application fee.
That’s it! You’re on the list. Just don’t forget your application number and wait for the judgment day(draw day).